Allow me to introduce- Plant A Seed Of Hope- and Dig In The Dirt.. :-) As seen in 2016's PNPS Magazine- Summer Issue, now released to the public... And Now- I've made it as a complete kit!!! Want everything to do this project- as seen? Well- we're putting it all into one... :)
Included in the kit :
* 15" x 10" cut of my prim stained 32 count linen
* A Fat Quarter of coordinating quilt shop fabric. ( chosen by me )
* All the threads ( DMC & Gentle Arts)- as listed that I used
* A Handmade custom Flower Jar Box- with handle- made by my husband
* And of course- the pattern!!!
This pattern was charted for 1 thread over 2, on a coffee stained 32 count Linen. And you can can see it's stitch count and finished size- on the images I've provided...
As always, you can reach me via Etsy, or my facebook page, my website, and via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org I’m always just a holler away.
Thanks So Much & Happy Stitching!!!
Please do let me know if you have any questions at all, I'm always here to help...
Thanks so much!!!! :)